Your Financing Options From JPL Capital Funding Solutions
It takes a lot to keep a small business operational and successful. As a small business owner, you should be aware of every tool that could possibly help you in this challenge. Commercial real estate financing is one of your very best options. If you are hesitant to take advantage of a small business loan because of the fear of being denied or accumulating debt, JPL Capital Funding Solutions can help you. The secret to success when considering financing is finding the right kind of loan for your unique situation. No two businesses are the same, so no two loans should be the same either. At JPL Capital Funding Solutions, our team of financial experts will work with you to determine your very best option. Some of the most common types of financing that help small business owners just like you include:
- Construction financing: It takes a lot to kick your business off for the first time, especially if you are building your real estate from the ground up. Whether this is your first or only most recent construction project, JPL Capital Funding Solutions can back your business before it is even built.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These options are designed specifically for those who own senior housing or a healthcare practice.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Significant benefits can be gained if the Small Business Administration backs your loan, such as higher amounts of capital, easier qualification, and shorter processing time.
- CMBS loans: By securitizing properties into a pool and then transferring them to a trust, Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer more appealing loans.
- We also offer bridge loans and hard money loans.
- Customizable loans: We have so many other kinds of small business loans that can help you improve or expand your business. Every aspect of the loan can be customized, which allows it to suit your needs specifically.
Turn to JPL Capital Funding Solutions if you think your business could benefit from a small business loan.